Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Polar Bottles


Have you ever come across something so cool and useful you just want to tell everyone about it? I have been using these water bottles for years and have praised them repeatedly ever since finding them. Polar Bottles makes the absolute best water bottle on the Planet! Just check out what make these things tick:
Combining the thermal properties of an insulated vacuum bottle with the lightweight, flexible features of a plastic bottle, the Polar Bottle is the ideal choice for active people. Simply fill with liquid and ice and hit the trail. For even longer cooling power, fill your Polar Bottle and store it in the freezer before use. Either way, it will keep liquids cold twice as long as conventional water bottles.
For a more in depth look at these super cool bottles (pun intended) click on the FEATURES.
Another big reason I love these bottles is that they are BPA & Phthalate-Free Plastic
Constructed of low density polyethylene (LDPE): a durable, lightweight and FDA food grade approved material. Polar Bottles do not contain BPA or Phthalates. I also use the bottles in the morning to carry my cold frozen berry smoothies I make as well. In addition to that I will at times use them for my coffee in the morning on the way to a cycling class.
Either way you look at these bottles they are amazing, for really hot runs I double fist the 24oz bottles with water and ice, or ice and drink mix. When cycling these bottles are great as well, when everyone else has hot water on the ride I still enjoy cold water with ice inside!
Thank you Polar Bottles for the great product, and the advantage over others using standard bottles.

No comments: